We specialize in online, in person and hybrid events.
CANADIAN EVENT INDUSTRY "STAR" AWARDS
• 2018 winner for Best Event Produced by an Association, Board or Committee – MPI/ILEA Holiday Party
• 2017 winner for Best Event Produced by an Association, Board or Committee – MPI/ILEA Holiday Party
• 2016 nominee for Event Professional of the Year
• 2016 nominee for Best Festival - NYE Vancouver 2015
• 2016 nominee for Most Outstanding Event over $200k -
NYE Vancouver 2015
• 2016 nominee for Best Event for a High Profile Charity –
SFU’s 50th Anniversary Celebrate and Savour
• 2015 winner for Most Outstanding Event over $200k -
Honda Celebration of Light 2014
• 2015 nominee for Best Festival - Honda Celebration of Light 2014
• 2012 nominee for Best Media Event - TELUS
• 2012 nominee for Best Event Produced for a Corporation - TELUS
• 2012 nominee for Most Outstanding Event - TELUS
• 2010 nominee for Best Media Event - TELUS Canadian Event Industry Star Awards
OTHER BUSINESS AWARDS
• 2021 CommunityVotes Kelowna - Silver Award for Event Planning and Platinum Award for Wedding Planning
• 2019 Kelowna Chamber of Commerce Business Excellence Award Finalist - Micro business
• 2019 Kelowna Chamber of Commerce Top 40 over 40
• 2019 finalist Woman of Worth - Business Mom of the Year Award
• 2017 winner Smart Women in Meetings Award - Entrepreneur
• 2017 winner MPI BC Chapter Event Planner of the Year
• 2013 ISES Spirit of Excellence winner for Education and Programs
• 2013 ISES Spirit of Excellence winner for Chapter of the Year
"Heather Sharpe is without a doubt one of the most organized producers/planners I have ever met in my career. On every show we worked together, she has brought a tremendous level of professionalism.
As an audiovisual specialist, I trust her completely as she has great technical knowledge and communication skills and it has always been very easy to put her vision to life."
"Her technical acumen and organization skills kept the multitude of sessions on track, whether they were pre-recorded videos, live presentations or social events. She is an advanced Zoom Admin understanding the subtleties of the program and leveraging the functionality for the best end result."
"Heather has a passion and enthusiasm for the event industry and the projects she works on. Her attention to detail and excellent organizational skills benefit the financial management of her events, while her problem-solving abilities bring the client’s objectives to life.
Heather never misses a deadline, can be counted on under pressure and brings fresh ideas to everything she does. "
" She goes above and beyond expectations to ensure that everything goes seamlessly and continues to raise the bar on the event year over year.
She is a thoughtful and professional producer who thinks carefully of the correct solution when challenges arise mid-stream, in preparation and activation of events.
She is a leader and inspires those around her to strive for excellence."
Luxury Alliance Group
GIVING BACK TO THE COMMUNITY
· Scouts Canada
· Meeting Professionals International BC Chapter Education and Membership Committees
· TEDxVancouver 2015 – Entertainment Stage Manager
· TEDxStanley Park 2013 – Event Director
· Vice-President, Programming 2013 - ILEA Vancouver Board of Directors
· 2010 Olympic Games Opening and Closing Ceremonies
Copyright © 2021 Sherpa Group Events Inc. - All Rights Reserved.